Wednesday, February 25, 2015

God has truly blessed me!

God has been so good to me!

Truly, my life is so full of his blessings sometimes it's hard to remember to thank Him for them all! I have a fabulous husband, an amazing daughter, and a wonderful church family. I have some struggles with my family but struggles are what makes us stronger, so I'll take my struggles and pray about them and I know that God is with me! It feels so amazing to never be alone! There are days when baby girl is sleeping and I start to get a little lonely missing her, then I pray, and I know I'm not alone. Baby girl is so very happy! So many people talk about how she's always smiling and laughing. She's brought smiles to so many people, it amazes me! Every single day when she wakes up, she's smiling! It is such a blessing to see her smile at someone and to see them smile back!

Like anyone, there are days when I'm not feeling my best, and my beautiful daughter can look at me and smile and my day gets better! She's so amazing! She has no struggles, no problems, no worries. How amazing it must be to have every need in your life met.

Her smile has touched many people and for that I am thankful. So, I'd like to share some smiles with all of you. I truly hope her smile can bless you like it has me.




No comments:

Post a Comment