Monday, April 20, 2015

MINNIE MOUSE THEMED FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY

This past weekend we celebrated I's first birthday. We had a Minnie Mouse themed party with friends and family at our home. I'm going to include some pictures of the crafts I made. The first thing is the cardboard number 1 and happy birthday Iva sign. I cut out a number 1 and then just a square out of cardboard, I had bought a black and pink table cloth at the Dollar tree and I cut that up and used it like a wrapping paper and wrapped and taped the 1 and the square, then I printed out Happy Birthday Iva and taped it to the square, these decorations went on our fireplace, next to some fresh flowers. Then, I made a sign for outside, I cut out a Minnie Mouse head shape and covered it in the same black and pink table cloth, then I glued that onto a piece of cardboard I had painted white, I then painted on the words, "Come Inside It's Fun Inside". Next I made a bead sign that said "Iva is 1". I used little glass beads and glued them on to spell out the words, then I cut and glued on a piece of the table cloth as the edge, then I glued on a few pictures of Iva. I also made a very cheap and easy beanbag game for the kids to play, I took two cardboard boxes and cut a few holes in the top, then covered the front with the table cloth, then the kids took turns throwing bean bags into the holes for points. Those are all the crafts I made. For food, we made everything mini/Minnie, we had Minnie taco cups, Minnie Stuffed Mushrooms, and Minnie veggies. I will include recipes in a later blog post so stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment