Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Introduction post

Yep! I'm her mom!
And, she's pretty darn amazing! She's ten months old now and my entire life revolves around her. She's my everything.
So, this is just a starter post for my blog, so you can get to know me a little more. My name is Virginia, but most people call me Gin. Except for my family, they call me Ashley, but we can talk about that some other time. I'm married, his name is James. We have one daughter, yep, her!!! Her name is Iva. I am a stay at home mom and a wannabe writer. So, I guess this is my start. I've written lots of poems, I've ,of course, kept journals most of my life, and I think like a writer. I always wanted to be a mom and a writer, so I guess I'm almost there.
So, more about HER, because she is what I want to write about. Iva, like I said, is now ten months old. She's funny, smart, sweet, and always happy! She's such a smiley child! She can say a few words already, [Dada, dog, and yeah]. She can kind of crawl backwards and she can push her walker backwards.
We also have pets. We have three dogs and a rabbit. The dogs and Iva are best friends. Lil Bit is a ten year old teacup Chihuahua, Sammy is a four year old toy fox terrier, and Shiloh is a two year old apple head Chihuahua. And, then Spot is a six year old Holland Lop rabbit. [Spot thinks he's a dog]

So, that's a little information about the family. This is not what my blog will be like normally. I plan to write about Her mostly, but also plan to include recipes, baby food recipes, teaching tips, writing suggestions, pet care advice, and lots of other stuff.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment